Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I want to take this opportunity to wish y’all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that you have a wonderful time with your friends and family during this holiday.

Last year, I was in Kabul with my colleagues and we managed to get all the ingredients to make cinnamon rolls to have on Christmas morning. This year, I think it is going to be tamales.

I also want to thank each and every one of you that have been so supportive and helpful during these last four months. It has been an amazing journey and I am humbled by the sacrifices you are making for our campaign and for our country.

While you are enjoying your own traditions with your loved ones please remember those that are unable to be around their family. I know from personal experience that this is a tough time of the year for folks to be separated from those they love.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a truly Happy New Year,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment